Attention students, parents and guardians!
The United States Department of Agriculture's (USDA) Summer Food Service Program provides free meals when school is out!
The following individiduals are eligible for free summer meals:
- Children 18 years of age or younger who come to an apporeovred open site to which they are enrolled.
- Adults over 18 years of age who are enrolled in school programs for persons with disabilities may also receive meals.
- At sites that require enrollment, benefits are available only to children who receive free or reduced-pricd meals at school.
To locate a summer food service program feeding site do one of the following:
- Text FOOD to 877-877
- Text Summer Meals to 97779
- Visit the USDA site finder
Summer Meals are available at the following locations:
- South Toms River Recreation
- Larry D'zio Park
- Hugh J. Boyd Summer School
- Hugh J. Boyd ESY
- Hugh J. Boyd ELL
- Camp Chaveiros
- Camp Yaldei Gavoha
- Yeshivah Menor Hatorah
- Country Lakes Clubhouse
- Yeshivah Chemdas Hatorah
The Summer Food Program Service Prograsm is authorized by Section 13 of the National Shcool Lunch Act and Child Nutrition Act of 1966 as amended by Public Law 103-448. The USDA is an equal opportunity proviuder, employer, and lender.