WELCOME TO BARNEGAT TOWNSHIP SCHOOL DISTRICT2019-2020 School Year
PLEASE PICK UP REGISTRATION PACKETS FOR PRE-K & OTHER GRADES AT THE BARNEGAT BOARD OF EDUCATION OFFICE, 550 BARNEGAT BLVD NORTH, OR DOWNLOAD ONLINE (SEE FORMS BELOW). THANK YOU.
In order to register your child for the 2019-2020 school year you will need the following information:
1. Transfer Card from the previous school district.
2. Immunization records (if you do not have one on hand your family doctor should be able to supply you with a copy).
3. Copy of Birth Certificate. Kindergarten requires an original.
4. Two (2) Proofs of residency– (ie: lease agreement, rental agreement, tax bill, utility bill, drivers’ license).
5. High School & Middle School child (copy of recent test scores).
6. Kindergarten child (MUST BE 5 YEARS OLD BY 10/1/19) (You will need original birth certificate along with recent physical. At the time of your child’s physical they will supply you with a copy of this).
7. Parent/Guardian identification.8. Current IEP – if applicable.9. All registration for new students occurs at the students' home school. To determine your child's home school, please contact the transportation department at 609-698-5816.
In order for your child to have a smooth transition into our school district we cannot register your child without the above information. Please bring the information with you when you register your child. If you have any questions, please contact your school’s main office for further assistance:Elementary SchoolsCecil S. Collins (609) 698-5832Joseph T. Donahue (609) 660-8900Lillian M. Dunfee (609) 698-5826Robert L. Horbelt (609) 660-7500Middle SchoolRussell O. Brackman (609) 698-5880High SchoolBarnegat High School (609) 660-7510