WELCOME TO BARNEGAT TOWNSHIP SCHOOL DISTRICT2020-2021 School Year
In order to register your child for the 2020-2021 school year, you will need the following information:
1. Transfer Card from the previous school district (if applicable).
2. Immunization records (if you do not have one on hand your family doctor should be able to supply you with a copy).
3. Copy of Birth Certificate. Pre-K and Kindergarten require an original.
4. Two (2) Proofs of residency (ie: lease agreement, rental agreement, tax bill, utility bill, drivers’ license).
5. High School & Middle School child (copy of recent test scores).
6. Kindergarten child (MUST BE 5 YEARS OLD BY 10/1/2020) (You will need original birth certificate along with recent physical. At the time of your child’s physical, they will supply you with a copy of this). PreK students (MUST BE 3 YEARS OLD BY 10/1/2020). (You will need an original birth certificate along with the Universal Child Health Record. This physical form is to be filled out by your child’s doctor. It is available on this website under Departments/Nurses/Important Forms/School Entrance Physical.
7. Parent/Guardian identification.8. Current IEP &/or 504 plan (if applicable).9. Complete the registration by clicking on the following link: Student RegistrationIf you have any questions, please contact Kelly Blair at (609) 698-5832 X5005 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org