- Barnegat Twp School District
- District Performance & Testing
Curriculum & Instruction
- K-12 Curriculum
- Business & Technology
- District Performance & Testing
- English Language Arts
- Gifted & Talented
- Physical Education & Health
- Social Studies
- Summer Assignments
- Teacher Evaluations
- Visual & Performing Arts
- World Languages
- College Credit Opportunities
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Extra Help & Resources
New Jersey Performance Report InformationNew Jersey Performance Report InformationThese reports are designed to inform parents, educators and communities about how well a school is performing and preparing its students for college and careers. In particular, the new School Performance Reports seek to:
- Focus attention on metrics that are indicative of college and career readiness.
- Benchmark a school's performance against other peer schools that are educating similar students, against statewide outcomes, and against state targets to illuminate and build upon a school's strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Improve educational outcomes for students by providing both longitudinal and growth data so that progress can be measured as part of an individual school's efforts to engage in continuous improvement.
While the New Jersey School Performance Reports seek to bring more information to educators and stakeholders about the performance of schools, they do not seek to distill the performance of schools into a single metric, a single score, or a simplified conclusion. Instead, the intention is that educators and stakeholders will engage in meaningful conversations about the full range of the data presented. While the School Performance Reports bring attention to important student outcomes, the NJDOE does not collect data about other essential elements of a school, such as the provision of opportunities to participate and excel in extracurricular activities; the development of non-cognitive skills; the pervasiveness of a positive school culture or climate; or the attainment of other employability and technical skills, as many of these data are beyond both the capacity and resources of schools to measure.
Please click the links below for each report
LILLIAN M DUNFEE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
CECIL S. COLLINS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
BARNEGAT HIGH SCHOOL
RUSSELL O. BRACKMAN MIDDLE SCHOOL
ROBERT L. HORBELT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
JOSEPH T. DONAHUE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
NJSLA (Formerly PARCC)Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College & Careers
Parent Guide for Assessments in NJSample Score Report - revised format
Test Guide for Parents
Notification of Standardized Assessments 2018
(as required N.J.S.A. 18A: 7C - 6.6)
PARCC 3-Year BOE Summary - Barnegat Spring 2018The PARCC assessments are aligned to the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and were created to measure students' ability to apply their knowledge of concepts rather than memorizing facts. The PARCC assessments require students to solve problems using mathematical reasoning and to be able to model mathematical principles. In English Language Arts (ELA), students will be required to closely read multiple passages and to write essay responses in literary analysis, research tasks and narrative tasks. The assessments will also provide teachers information on student progress to inform instruction and provide targeted student support.