2019-2020 School year
Classroom Constitution /Ms. Worsham
“There is a brilliant child inside every student.” Marva Collins
Curriculum to be Covered
- The Beginnings of American identity
- Citizenship and the Constitution
- Confederation to Constitution
- Launching a new nation
- The Jackson Era
- Indian Removal
- Western Expansion
- The Industrial Revolution
- Freedom's road to slavery
- Cultural and Political movements
- A Divided Nation/Civil War
- Respect each other
- Listen attentively to peers and teachers/follow directions
- Raise your hand to ask or answer questions
- Be prepared for class and on time
- BATHROOM RULES - Please ask to use the bathroom within the first 5 or last 5 minutes of class.
- Whenever you leave the classroom,you must have a pass and sign out in the sign out book
1.1 to 1 ½ inch binder 4. Journal
- 4 dividers 5. HIghlighter
- grade tracking sheet/classroom rules 6. Positive Attitude
- Do Now 7. Agenda Book
- class notes/vocabulary
- Complete homework on a timely basis.
“I MISSED SCHOOL...OH NO… WHAT DO I DO?”
- Missed assignments can be found in assignment drawers. Please
pick up your make-up work from the bins. You are allowed 1 day
for each day that you are absent. Return completed papers to the
bin above the assignment drawers… make sure your name is on
- Use your agenda book to copy down homework assignments.
- Check my website for missed assignments due to your absence.
- Be Timely With Your Projects…...Late projects and reports will have 5 points deducted for each day they are late.
- 50% tests/projects
- 30% quizzes
- 15% Course Participation
- 5% Benchmark
- Communication is a key tool to success, parent/guardian communication is welcomed.
- Please visit my website for important events and homework assignments.
- Looking forward to a wonderful school year!!!
- Please maintain this constitution in the front of your Social Studies binder
Twitter - eworsham@ROBMS
Download Remind APP
Remind Sign In - 81010 @msworshamh
Ms. Worsham's History Class
Student signature _______________________________ Date _____________
Parent signature ________________________________ Date ______________