Phone: (609) 698-5880 Ext 4074
Degrees and Certifications:
Montclair State & Seton Hall University Literature, Reading, & Journalism Yearbook Advisor
Mrs. Marie Kozlowski
Every time students put their pens to paper, they become writers. Reading literature helps students to discover themselves and connect to others.
- Be prompt and prepared
- Focus and remain on task
- Work independently and/or cooperatively
- Be respectful in word and action
- Place electronics in class bins before class begins
- Read and complete Do Now.
- Maintain writing portfolio (remains in classroom).
- Store only ELA materials in ELA designated binder; keep organized and accessible.
- Gather homework assignments if absent/late; complete in allotted time and submit work.
- Sign out and back in when using bathroom and/or office and nurse facilities.
- 3 ring binder
- 5 tab dividers
- Loose leaf paper in each section
- 2 pens (blue or black)