Degrees and Certifications:
6th Grade Science . Room S-224 . Go Yellow Team!
Remind: Thursday Doubles (Per 2,5,9) @7ecd773
Friday Doubles (Per 1,4,8) @ fbkh3k
**I will do my best to provide needed files on this page (under Class & Homework) as assignments are due. If I forget, or you cannot find a needed file please e-mail me so I can upload/share it with you. **
Class Updates: (most recent will be on the top)
- Dec 3 - HW - Minor Assessment - Complete Pluto RAFT writing Assignment - Due Tomorrow!
- Moon/Planet/Solar System Study guide due Monday 11/25, Test Tuesday 11/26
- Weds HW - Periods 1,2,5,8,& 9 - Complete planet activity questions (if needed) - due next class meeting
- Period 4 - Complete Asteroid Packet back page (if not done in class) - due Friday
- Crater Labs Due Monday - 11.18 (if not finished) - first Major Assessment of 2nd Marking Period
- Benchmarks - During Double Periods Thurs/Fri (11/14 and 11/15) - Study Provided Notesheets
- HW - Lesson 17 packet - Due Monday 10/28
- Solar System Test - Weds - 10/23
- HW - Due Monday for all (10/7) - Complete paper towel/CER Lab (If not finished in class)
IMPORTANT!! - Please check Gradebook and search at home/in binders for any missing assignments! Get these completed and in asap. Ask for help if needed!
- HW - Tues 10/1 - Complete self-evaluation for course participation grade.
- HW Weds - 9/25 - Complete graph section ONLY on graphing lab! We will review in class again during double period and complete questions.
- HW Mon 9/16 - CER Worksheet - Minor Assessment!
- Upcoming TEST: Thursday 9.19 or Friday 9.20 (depending on your double day) - First Major Assessment
- Things to study: Study guide, Lab Safety Review notes, Observations/Inferences Notesheet, CER Notesheet, & Science tools notesheet
- The Classwork Section is updated. Please check on a daily basis.