Degrees and Certifications:
6th Grade Science . Room S-224 . Go Yellow Team!
Remind: Thursday Doubles (Per 2,5,9) @7ecd773
Friday Doubles (Per 1,4,8) @ fbkh3k
**I will do my best to provide needed files on this page (under Class & Homework) as assignments are due. If I forget, or you cannot find a needed file please e-mail me so I can upload/share it with you. **
Class Updates: (most recent will be on the top)
- Last Day of marking period 2 is 1/30!!! Be sure to get any missing assignments in ASAP! I am welcoming anyone that needs extra help or a place to finish these to come to my room during lunch on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday (see me if a pass is needed). After Thursday the zeros will remain!
- This week: We're working on a Superhero Element project in class Mon-Friday this week. If it is not completed in class it will be homework due Monday 2/3 - this will be the first Major assessment for Marking Period 3.
- 1/22 HW - Periods 1,2, & 4 - Complete "understanding Atoms & Molecules" & "Atomic Diagrams" pages from Lesson 1 packet. Read to help - do the best you can - it's OK if you need to skip a few questions.
- Period 5 - Complete Entire Lesson 1 packet (including lesson 10 worksheets within the packet). Do best you can - OK if you skip a few questions
- Periods 8 & 9 - Complete all of lesson 1 packet EXCEPT back "fill in the blank" page
- Matter quiz Thurs/Fri during doubles (States of matter Note sheet and worksheets - vocab, molecule distribution and movement, solid/liquid/gas, processes that change states of matter)
- 1/14 - HW (all except per 4) - complete Solid, Liquid, Gas WS
- 1/13 - HW - Complete "Lesson 4" Packet **Do your best - if you get stuck check front page for help, if you're still not sure then skip the question**
- 1/6 - HW - Complete "Expanding Universe" Worksheet (if not done in class)
- Benchmark Exams Thursday/Fridays (During double period) - On Moon, Planets, Sun, Stars, & The big bang
- BE sure to get any missing assignments completed ASAP!
- Sun Quiz Wednesday - 12/11 - Sun diagram, features, definitions and descriptions (study sun station packet, & Sun's features note sheet) - Kahoot Review game link posted under Class & HW section
- Dec 9 HW - Periods 1,2,5,8, & 9 - Complete lesson 22 Sun packet
- Period 4 - Complete Sun Crossword
- Dec 3 - HW - Minor Assessment - Complete Pluto RAFT writing Assignment - Due Tomorrow!
- Moon/Planet/Solar System Study guide due Monday 11/25, Test Tuesday 11/26
- Weds HW - Periods 1,2,5,8,& 9 - Complete planet activity questions (if needed) - due next class meeting
- Period 4 - Complete Asteroid Packet back page (if not done in class) - due Friday
- Crater Labs Due Monday - 11.18 (if not finished) - first Major Assessment of 2nd Marking Period
- Benchmarks - During Double Periods Thurs/Fri (11/14 and 11/15) - Study Provided Notesheets
- HW - Lesson 17 packet - Due Monday 10/28
- Solar System Test - Weds - 10/23
- HW - Due Monday for all (10/7) - Complete paper towel/CER Lab (If not finished in class)
IMPORTANT!! - Please check Gradebook and search at home/in binders for any missing assignments! Get these completed and in asap. Ask for help if needed!
- HW - Tues 10/1 - Complete self-evaluation for course participation grade.
- HW Weds - 9/25 - Complete graph section ONLY on graphing lab! We will review in class again during double period and complete questions.
- HW Mon 9/16 - CER Worksheet - Minor Assessment!
- Upcoming TEST: Thursday 9.19 or Friday 9.20 (depending on your double day) - First Major Assessment
- Things to study: Study guide, Lab Safety Review notes, Observations/Inferences Notesheet, CER Notesheet, & Science tools notesheet
- The Classwork Section is updated. Please check on a daily basis.