Degrees and Certifications:
BS - Biological Oceanography - Rutgers University Med - Secondary Education - Jones International University
6th Grade Science . Room 504 . School Year 2020-2021
Remind: Please join my Remind page for announcements and reminders! @fe3fa: Click here to Join my remind!
Google Classroom Codes:
Per 1: w3z56sy Per 3: hra4v4a Per 4: guep3y3
Per 5: oy5shxy Per 6: vq6xqnw Per 7: dlzpe7z
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred contact method)
Materials: (see syllabus posted under "important files")
Class Updates & Announcements: (most recent will be on the top)
Friday 9.18 Announcement:
- Thank you to all who popped in during the Back to school night! It was nice to "meet" you and get to chat a bit! If you missed it - no worries - the video I recorded with information is still posted and you're welcome to email me at any time with any additional questions you may have.
Additional information based on some common parent questions:
1. The collection of 3 workbooks can STAY HOME! Students can write in and keep them. They will only be using them for at home assignments, and as an optional additional resource as needed.
2. For more information about Friday virtual meets - please see the "Schedules" section. I posted a thorough description of how I plan to run them and what to expect so parents can better help their children plan for the day. I will also be posting future schedules in that location (not under important files - I think it makes more sense!).
Thanks again & have a great weekend!
- Friday (9.18) Virtual Meet Schedule posted under "Important Files"
- Science Intro quiz 9/17 - in person for group 2, online for group 1 & virtual only students.
- Schedule posted for Friday (9/11) Virtual Day for ALL Students. Check "Important Files" section for information.
- Check "Useful Links" section here for video instructions covering common questions/issues for Google Classroom. If there is something specific you need help with related to GC, please email so I can do my best to assist!
- Live Stream for Vitual Only students Thursday 9/10! Please see Schedule under "Important Files" (Note: students can access this at the top of the "Classwork" section in Google Classroom WITH direct links to the meetings. They only need to attend the meeting during their normal class period. IF they miss it, the CAN join a later stream.
9/1 Announcement: Hello all! Please be sure to check into your google classrooms! Here's the breakdown for the first 2 days this week.
Group 1: (M/W) - (Weds) - In-Person introduction & activities (Thurs) - Virtual "All about me" Virtual Locker design activity
Group 2: (T/Th) - (Weds) - Virtual "All about me" locker design activity (Thurs) - In-Person introduction & activities
Virtual: (Weds) - Class syllabus, virtual rules, & Google form questions (Thurs) - Virtual "All about me" locker design activity
Welcome to 6th Grade Science (the best subject...I know!)!!!
I look forward to getting to know and work with you all this year! It will be a different start of the year for all of us, so I encourage and would love to maintain open communication with both students and parents. Please do not hesitate to reach out with ANY questions or concerns at any time. Email is the best way to contact me and I do respond very quickly!
This is where I will post announcements such as homework, quiz/test information, project information...etc. Please check my Google Classroom Page as well! As I mentioned before, if you're ever unsure about what is due or what's going on in class - just ask! Can't wait to meet you all!
~ Mrs. Iannuzzelli (Mrs. I)