Welcome to Pre-K with Ms. Scott- Room 233
I am so happy to be your child's teacher for the 2019-2020 school year!
Teacher Mission Statement:
To help preschool-aged children to love to learn while creating a nurturing, challenging, and fun environment. To teach children valuable academic, social, and emotional skills necessary for success in Kindergarten and beyond using the Creative Curriculum.
Class Mission Statement:
Everyone is a part of the team and belongs. Everyone deserves the best education.
Collins Twiter Link:
Orientation- September 3rd 2pm
Back to School- September 16th 6:30pm
If you would like to donate any items for our classroom, you may send:
- Construction/ Blank Drawing Paper
- Art Supplies; buttons, feathers, etc.
- Gently used toys (please speak to me first)
- Dry Erase Markers
- zip lock bags (sandwich and gallon sizes)
- Cardstock paper
- Items on monthly newsletters
Important Items to bring on Orientation or the First Day:
- Change of clothes (shirt, underwear, pants/shorts/ socks)
- Any pull-ups needed or wipes. Please note that NJ law requires us to change diapers/pull-ups every two hours)
- Important paperwork sent home from the district
- Family Photo
- Blanket for rest time starting 9/9, crib sheet optional