Phone: (609) 698-5880
Degrees and Certifications:
BA in English Literature Masters in the Art of Teaching
Mrs. Lauren Rollis
Welcome to Mrs. Rollis's Web Page for Grade 8 Language Arts
- No personal electronics!
- Be where you are supposed to be at all times.
- Take direction from any adult in the building.
- Cheating = Zero.
- DO NOW—Every period a Do Now assignment will be on the board that is to be completed in the first 3 - 4 minutes of class.
- ABSENT WORK—It is the student’s responsibility to find out what work was missed, complete the work, and submit the work to the teacher. NO WORK = NO CREDIT!!
- PORTFOLIO—Students are required to maintain a writing portfolio; this will be left in the room at all times.
- BATHROOM—Reasons to leave the room will be minimal; students will be allowed to leave based on teacher’s discretion.
Common Core Standards:
theoceancountrylibrary.org (online homework help and tutors)
kahoot.com (content-specific quizzes)
quizlet.com (make online quizzes)
noredink.com (grammar help)
ego4u.com (English grammar help for ELL Learners)